vScription VR Getting Started
Selecting the Voice Client
If you are logged in to the voice client on more than one computer, you can tap Voice Client on the Options screen to switch to a different one.
- On the Options screen, tap the Voice Client right arrow.
- A list of available computers displays.
For a computer to display in the list, the user must be logged in to vScription VR on the computer.
- Tap the computer to which you want to connect to put a checkmark beside it.
- If you do not see your computer listed:
- Make sure the voice client is running on your computer.
- Exit and re-launch the app.
You can also tap the VOICE CLIENT NAME on the microphone screen to select a different computer.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor