vScription VR Getting Started
Using the Wireless Microphone for Speech Recognition
- On your computer, place your cursor in the application where you would like your dictation to appear.
- On the wireless microphone app, tap the microphone icon to start recording.
The microphone icon changes color and the volume indicator displays while you are recording.
- Tap the microphone icon to stop recording.
- The processing indicator spins while your request is being processed.
- Your dictation displays where you placed your cursor on your computer.
If you receive a phone call on your device while you are recording a dictation, the recording will be stopped and your dictation (up until that point) is pasted into your application.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor