vScription VR Getting Started
Using vScription VR
There are three ways to use vScription VR which are listed below. There are a few common things to mention before getting into that;
- When you turn off the microphone, the server may still be processing voice and text. You can confirm this by the green dictation indicator under the microphone icon. This will turn back to grey when processing is done. You should wait for this to be done before clicking into a new field
- When going into record, allow about a half second for the microphone to be enabled before speaking. When you see the microphone icon turn red you are ready to go. Allow about the same pause at the end before turning off the microphone
- If you happen to not have a text field selected after dictating and can’t see the text anywhere, don’t depair, the text will be on your clipboard and you can just select the field again and paste using your OS command (Ctrl+V for Windows and Linux or Cmd+V for OS X)
- Using a USB microphone, click in the field or text are you want the text to go and then press the Record Key (F2 Default) on the keyboard to enable the microphone for voice recognition and begin speaking. Press F2 to turn off the microphone.
- Using a USB microphone, click in the field or text are you want the text to go and then click the microphone enable icon to enable the microphone. It will turn red. When done, click the icon again to turn off the microphone
- With the Wireless Microphone enabled, click in the field or text are you want the text to go and then tap the record button on the wireless microphone app to turn on the microphone and the icon on the sidebar will turn red. Tap it again to turn off the microphone.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor